PEAK MARKETERS Privacy Statement
PEAK MARKETERS strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how CoSync Solutions, LLC, (“PEAK MARKETERS”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with http://www.PeakMarketers.com/ (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the PEAK MARKETERS practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning PEAK MARKETERS’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to contact (at) PeakMarketers.com. You can also contact PEAK MARKETERS via postal mail at: 12526 High Bluff Drive, Suite 300 San Diego, CA 92130.
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information PEAK MARKETERS gathers
- How PEAK MARKETERS Collects Personal Information
- How PEAK MARKETERS Uses Personal Information
- When and Why PEAK MARKETERS Discloses Personal Information
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- PEAK MARKETERS Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information PEAK MARKETERS gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. PEAK MARKETERS collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows PEAK MARKETERS to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of PEAK MARKETERS.
Transaction Information. PEAK MARKETERS automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with PEAK MARKETERS, information about how you use PEAK MARKETERS’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and PEAK MARKETERS business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, PEAK MARKETERS collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on our blog, we may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How PEAK MARKETERS Collects Personal Information
PEAK MARKETERS prompts you to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use PEAK MARKETERS or otherwise interact with the Site or contact PEAK MARKETERS.
PEAK MARKETERS also collects Transaction Information if and when you contact PEAK MARKETERS via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How PEAK MARKETERS Uses Personal Information
We may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, to help us customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance the Site.
PEAK MARKETERS uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ PEAK MARKETERS experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about PEAK MARKETERS partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why PEAK MARKETERS Discloses Personal Information
PEAK MARKETERS will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. PEAK MARKETERS will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, SalesForce.com, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How PEAK MARKETERS Uses Personal Information”) above.
- PEAK MARKETERS employs other companies to perform tasks on PEAK MARKETERS’s behalf and therefore PEAK MARKETERS must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. PEAK MARKETERS may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing PEAK MARKETERS’s rights or protect PEAK MARKETERS property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- PEAK MARKETERS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- PEAK MARKETERS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- PEAK MARKETERS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- PEAK MARKETERS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend PEAK MARKETERS in litigation or a regulatory action.
- PEAK MARKETERS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
PEAK MARKETERS will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless PEAK MARKETERS is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of PEAK MARKETERS’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If PEAK MARKETERS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy statement only governs when and why PEAK MARKETERS discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that PEAK MARKETERS does not own or control, or individuals that PEAK MARKETERS does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to PEAK MARKETERS’s control. PEAK MARKETERS is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the PEAK MARKETERS Site. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
PEAK MARKETERS may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, PEAK MARKETERS may provide our partners, (such as Hubspot or SalesForce.com), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about PEAK MARKETERS users.
5) Tracking Technologies
6) Choice and Control
While PEAK MARKETERS does need to collect certain information to make your PEAK MARKETERS experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, PEAK MARKETERS wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, PEAK MARKETERS may contact you about our services or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from PEAK MARKETERS you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices. You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing PEAK MARKETERS by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information
PEAK MARKETERS strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore PEAK MARKETERS cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. PEAK MARKETERS strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by PEAK MARKETERS through the Site. PEAK MARKETERS utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than PEAK MARKETERS. PEAK MARKETERS encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) PEAK MARKETERS Blog
10) Changes to this Privacy Statement
PEAK MARKETERS may, from time to time, in PEAK MARKETERS’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement.
11) Contact PEAK MARKETERS
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact PEAK MARKETERS by sending an email to contact (at) PeakMarketers.com.